For the last two years the club has launched a ‘Big Listen survey’ to find out what our valued supporters are really thinking.
Your feedback gave us the direction to make the following changes and improvements to the club within the last 24 months:-
- Brought catering back in house to deliver better value & service on a matchday including introducing Happy Hours and other special offers.
- Overhauled the Retail department including ranges and till system.
- Relaunched online store to be fully mobile compatible and improve product information.
- Home and away shirts on sale before the end of October.
- Changed membership benefits packages based on what you told us you wanted to see.
- Introduced 'Rovers Forever'.
- Removed online ticket booking fees for home AND away games.
- Replaced TeamCard system with £5 retail voucher for all members.
- Introduced 'ASK KR' newsletter for members to improve communication.
- Repainted the Car Park and put extra resources on this area to aid arrival / departure on a Matchday.
- Introduction of 'Rover the Dog' to improve chances of fans interacting with a mascot on gameday.
- Invested in Hull KR TV to deliver more content.
- Launced new mobile friendly website and fan apps.
Plus much much more.
Once again we would really appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey as we want to understand from our fans, sponsors and partners a lot more about what you think works and what doesn't work so well.
The survey will take around 25 minutes to complete. The more quality feedback we receive the better our plans can reflect the potential views of respondents. We are also open to new ideas too and there is plenty of opportunity to provide additional feedback.
It is very important that you complete the survey from your perspective, not what you think benefits the club.
As ever, we cannot change everything overnight, but I hope we have demonstrated over the last two years that we do listen and you have seen your ideas come to life. Some ideas form the first add still being worked on and will come to life soon!
We of course promise not to use any data you provide in any other way than for internal research purposes and or further communication between us.
Tip: a question marked with a * means that it's a question that needs an answer. Some questions will also only let you select a maximum number of choices e.g. up to 3 and we have underlined the maximum value (usually one or three) in the question.
Everybody who completes the full survey (and provides contact details) will go into a free prize draw to win a £50 Rovers Retail Store voucher.
Thanks once again for spending the time to help it is very much appreciated.