IDD Advocate Corps Interest Survey
Help us build a movement!
- The IDD Advocate Corps is a grassroots advocacy movement that aims to build a community that creates change from within healthcare organizations.
- Our group includes self-advocates, family members, healthcare professionals, and healthcare professionals with IDD.
- We work together to co-develop tools, resources, and activities to make healthcare safe and inclusive of people with IDD.
Our Mission: to create and empower a community of advocates to transform healthcare from within for people with IDD.
- Identify change agents, allies, champions, influencers and collaborators.
- Bring together advocates in a safe and nourishing community.
- Equip advocates with resources, shared learning, peer support, and training.
- Co-develop a vision of a healthcare system that is universally designed to equitably support people with IDD.
- Co-design the actions we want individuals and organizations in healthcare to take.