We are delighted to invite you to apply to participate in the Late Effects in Childhood and Adolescent Cancer Survivors – A Course by PanCare and SIOP Europe, which will be held online on 13-14 January 2022.
Online Application Procedure:
· Applications to participate in the Course can only be submitted electronically.
· Applicants must meet the minimum selection criteria outlined below:
Minimum Selection Criteria
· Be fluent in written and spoken English
· Be a SIOP Europe or PanCare member (or willing to become one if selected)
· Be working in paediatric oncology
· Be a fellow in paediatric haematology and oncology or junior faculty at academic medical centres from across Europe
· Be a maximum of 40 years old
The application form provided must be used and includes the following sections:
· Personal details and contact information
· Short CV
· Short motivation statement
Course application submission opens: 2 August 2021
Application submission closes: 18 October 2021
Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Please ensure your application is complete prior to submission. A confirmation of receipt of application will be sent immediately upon submission.
Applicants will be notified of the status of their application in November 2021.
If you have queries or require further information, please send an email to: email@example.com
All questions marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Please click “Next” to start the survey.