The Capital Region Employee Health Innovation Award is presented by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana and the Baton Rouge Area Chamber (BRAC).
The Capital Region Employee Health Innovation Award aims to identify and learn from the innovative efforts of companies that considered the health of their employees during the pandemic. As such, we want to recognize programs through the Innovation Award that ensured or improved your employees’ health from a medical, behavioral, or social standpoint over the past year and that you intend to continue in the future.
Nominations are open to companies in the nine-parish Capital Region, which includes Ascension, East Baton Rouge, East Feliciana, Iberville, Livingston, Pointe Coupee, St. Helena, West Baton Rouge and West Feliciana parishes.
The two categories of nominees are:
• Small (fewer than 100 employees)
• Large (equal to or more than 100 employees)
• Nominees shall be non-governmental entities/agencies headquartered in or out of Louisiana but must have employment presence in BRAC’s nine-parish region and demonstrate that the nominated innovation benefited employees within the nine-parish region.
• Nominees do not need to be a BRAC member or a Blue Cross customer.
• The innovation shall not be proprietary, confidential or an “off-the-shelf” product, but a unique innovation that the originator is willing to share with the community. The applicant may refer to an “off-the-shelf” product as a component of the innovation, but the value added needs to be derived from the applicant’s innovation.
• The innovation does not have to be technology-related.
• It must not be intended as a product or service marketing effort.
If you have questions or need assistance, email Joe Alton at Blue Cross.