Ongoing Reporting for Alternative Services - December 2020
Reporting for Alternative Nonresidential Services
In compliance with the Department of Developmental Services’ (Department) August 31, 2020 directive, providers must submit a monthly report for each vendorization delivering Alternative Nonresidential Services (Alternative Services) during the COVID-19 State of Emergency.
You are about to begin the Alternative Services reporting survey for the month of December 2020.
- Providers must submit a separate report for each vendorization (vendor number/service code combination) delivering Alternative Services. A report is not needed for vendorizations that are not delivering Alternative Services.
- If a vendorization serves consumers from multiple regional centers, all consumer data should be reported together in a single report.
- In preparation for the survey, you may preview the questions here.
- Once you begin a survey, it cannot be withdrawn or edited at a later point in time.
- If you begin a survey but are unable to complete it, or if you need to submit a new survey with revised information, please contact the Department by email at DDSC19Directives@dds.ca.gov to have the previous survey submission deleted. The request must include your program name, vendor number, and service code, and specify which reporting month needs to be deleted.