1. Demonstrate a consistent pattern of the organization’s commitment to the recruitment, retention and promotion of individuals of underrepresented populations;
2. Cultivate and promote diversity initiatives that establish and foster a more inclusive and equitable work environment;
Promote and facilitate equitable education and social engagement with and between people of varying ethnic or religious backgrounds, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, and/or physical and mental capabilities;
3. Exhibit visionary and insightful leadership to confront and resolve inequities through strategic decision-making, allocation of resources, and establishment of priorities;
4. Outline defined goals, actions steps and accomplishments toward achieving a work environment that recognizes, promotes and encourages a diverse workforce at all levels throughout an organization;
5. Create new and progressive best practices that support diversity and inclusion goals.