Antimicrobial Stewardship Program Honor Roll Application
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Antimicrobial Stewardship Program (ASP) Honor Roll!
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, with deadlines every six-months. The upcoming deadline is March 1, 2022. Please refer to the Instruction Manual for additional information. The Honor Roll application is open to all California hospitals (acute care, critical access, long-term acute care). Individual institutions within a healthcare system will need to apply separately to obtain designation for each facility. If you have any questions about how to apply, please contact HAIprogram@cdph.ca.gov before filling out the application.
- If you need to save and return to the survey at a later time, please use the same computer and browser, and do not delete cookies.
- You will be able to make changes to your application until you click "Submit" at the end of the survey.
- Once you click "Submit" we consider your application complete. The survey will retain entered information, so if you do not finish an application for a deadline, it will apply to the next deadline.
- Please email HAIprogram@cdph.ca.gov if you make changes to your application after it has been submitted.
- This application is intended for California hospitals to apply for Honor Roll designation. Individual institutions within a healthcare system must apply separately.
- This application covers ASP activities for the two-year period prior to the application submission date.
- Review criteria in the table below to determine your institution’s designation for Bronze, Silver, or Gold. Refer to the CDC Core Elements for more details (https://www.cdc.gov/antibiotic-use/core-elements/hospital.html).
- Collect all supporting documentation prior to starting the survey. Examples of acceptable documentation are included in the Instruction Manual. Please make sure the documentation does not include patient identifiers.
- Click "Next" to continue.