By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Method of entry: To enter, Contestants must go online to their local newspaper website and complete their details and a survey. The survey should take approximately 10 minutes to complete. Contestants can access the local publication website between 9:00am Friday October 2 and 12:00am (AEST) Sunday October 25, 2015, and between 9:00am Friday October 2 and 1:00am (AEDT) Monday October 26, 2015 for New South Wales contestants. Contestants can enter online at their local newspapers websites:
Contestants may submit more than one entry, but there is only one prize.
· There is one (1) Major Prize of a $250.00 MasterCard Prepaid Gift Card (inclusive of GST).
· Winner refers to MasterCard Prepaid Gift Cards for expiry and terms and conditions of the gift card - https://www.woolworthsmoney.com.au/prepaid-cards/single-load-prepaid-mastercard.html.
· Total maximum retail value of the prize for this competition is $250.00 (inclusive of GST)
All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
3. Competition duration: The competition commences at the following times and dates:
· Queensland Contestants: 9:00am (AEST) on Friday October 2, 2015 and closes at 12:00am (AEST) Sunday October 25, 2015 (closing date/time). Entries received after the closing date/time will be deemed invalid.
· New South Wales Contestants: 9:00am (AEDT) on Friday October 2, 2015 and closes at 1:00am (AEDT) Monday October 26, 2015 (closing date/time). Entries received after the closing date/time will be deemed as invalid.
4. Eligibility limitations: Contestants aged under 18 years must have parent/guardian permission to enter this competition. The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(i) Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
(ii) The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
(iii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.