1. By entering this competition, contestants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Contestants must be Australian residents who reside in the distribution area of the Newspaper publication they are entering.
3. Contestants under the age of 18 years at the time of entry must have parent/legal guardian consent to be eligible to enter.
4. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
5. The Promoter is APN Newspapers Pty Ltd, 5/100 Brookes Street, Fortitude Valley Queensland 4006. ABN 21 009 657 943 (“the Promoter”).
6. Permits: Daily Examiner – NSW/LTPM/15/00761; Northern Star – NSW/LTPM/15/00760.
7. To enter, Contestants must enter on-line through their local newspaper (listed below), complete all required personal information and fully complete the What Drives You Crazy Survey.
8. Contestants may only enter once and there is only one (1) prize.
9. There is no cost to enter the competition; however internet connection and usage rates may apply. Contestants should obtain details of such costs from their service providers. The Promoter is not and will not be liable for any such costs.
10. Entries must be received during the Promotion Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or any delays or failure in any telecommunications service or equipment.
11. The Promoter may reject an entry if it reasonably forms the opinion that the Entry has been entered using false information or via automated entry means or by use of a competition entry service.
12. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare an Entry made by a contestant invalid if the contestant tampers with the entry process, benefits from such tampering or submits an Entry that is illegible, incomplete or not in accordance with these terms and conditions.