PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ANSWERING THE SURVEY
The American Association of Independent Music (A2IM) is the not-for-profit trade organisation representing a diverse group of over 350 independently owned American record labels. A2IM will be holding their annual Indie Week conference in New York from 5th to 9th June, 2017.
A2IM Indie Week 2017 is an invite-only record label and digital music conference. We have been granted a limited number of invitations for Australian independent label representatives. Sounds Australia will pay the conference registration fees for the attending delegates, enabling delegates to participate in Executive One-On-One Sessions, attend panels and receptions, and receive tickets to the 2017 A2IM Libera Awards.
In trying to ensure that attendees get the most benefit from the conference, we have set some minimum requirements. You will need to satisfy these requirements for your application to be considered. They are as follows:
All Australian independent label delegates at Indie Week must:
- Have a roster of releases from at least three different artists
- Have a catalogue of at least five albums
- Be able to pay for their own flights and accommodation in New York during Indie Week
- Be doing business internationally through licensing in or out of Australia, or have a plan to do so
- Be pro-actively seeking opportunities to exploit their catalogue, or have a plan to do so
- Be an owner or senior manager of an independently owned Australian label
As there are only ten spots available, we cannot guarantee all applications will be successful. When applications are assessed, you will be advised of the result of your application.
If you have any questions regarding your eligibility please contact Maria Amato via email email@example.com.
The Australian delegation to Indie Week will be co-ordinated by AIR and supported by Sounds Australia and PPCA.