ACF Grant Proposal (new applicants)
Please submit this grant proposal by Wednesday, October 21, 2020. The ACF Grants Committee will review proposals and announce awards in November.
- Applicants must be a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization
- Funded programs/services must include a budget
- Grant awards will range from $5,000 to $100,000
- Grants will be awarded in the following three areas:
- Food insecurity (including meals, grocery boxes, grocery vouchers)
- Support services (including counseling, information/referrals, distance learning and/or after-school support, mentoring, job training)
- Safety and security (including personal protective equipment (PPE), hygiene supplies, cleaning supplies, motel vouchers, gas/transportation)
- Grants are to serve Anaheim’s most at-risk communities, including, but not limited to seniors, youth, families, households living in poverty, and other populations experiencing barriers.
- Grants funds are NOT intended for rental assistance, bill payments, medical services.
- Staffing costs will be considered as long as it is directly aligned to ACF-funded service delivery.
- Overhead costs must not exceed 15%.
- Timeline for services is 2-6 months.