Are you interested in increasing your competitiveness for software engineering technical interviews?
As part of Facebook's ongoing commitment to diversity and computer science education initiatives, we are pleased to announce the second annual Facebook Above & Beyond Computer Science (ABCS) Coding Interview Workshop Series!
This fall, Facebook will offer a 10-week, workshop series with software engineers at our Facebook regional offices in Atlanta, Boston, New York, San Francisco, and Washington D.C. to help you master the knowledge, skills, and mindsets for a successful technical interview in industry. The purpose of these workshops is to enrich your CS coursework through applied practice on common interview topics, best practices, and habits to prepare you with the right balance of hard and soft skills to showcase your talent and potential during industry technical interviews.
- Master key data structures and algorithms through applied practice answering the interview-type questions with peers and engineers
- Build comfort and confidence with interview best practices and mindsets that will prepare you for success at the whiteboard
- Be empowered to drive your own development through curated practice materials and challenges
- Anticipated graduation in 2020 or 2021
- Completed Data Structures or Algorithms course (or equivalent) at your university
- Can commit to attending 8/10 workshops
- Can provide own transportation to and from each class
Click "next" to apply. The application will take you 10-15 minutes to complete, and requires a copy of your most updated resume. Please note, your application for the Facebook ABCS program must be submitted in full no later than Monday, August 12th, at 11:59pm EST.