1. Personal data provided by you will be used by Airport Authority Hong Kong only for the purposes of seeking clarification of your feedback or handling your enquiry, where necessary.
2. The provision of your personal data is voluntary. If you do not provide sufficient information, Airport Authority Hong Kong may not be able to seek clarification of and process your feedback or handle your enquiry.
3. You have a right to request access to and correction of your personal data provided by you in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486).
4. You should make your access request by completing the Data Access Request Form specified by the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data under section 67 of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. The Form is accessible and available at Office of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data, Hong Kong.
5. Your right of access includes the right to obtain a copy of your personal data provided in the enquiry subject to payment of a fee at HK$1 per sheet for black and white on A4 and A3 size paper and HK$2.5 per sheet for colour on A4 and A3 size paper.
6. Enquiries concerning your personal data provided by you, including making access and corrections, should be addressed to:
General Personal Data Officer
Airport Authority Hong Kong
HKIA Tower, 1 Sky Plaza Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau, Hong Kong
7. In the event of inconsistency between the English and the Chinese version of these notes, the English version shall prevail.