Not for Profit Financial Literacy Survey
Many thanks for taking the time to share your responses in this Not for Profit Financial Literacy Survey.
When you complete the survey you’ll receive the following reports as our thank you gifts:
• The summary findings report of this survey,
• The recent Grant Thornton International report: a guide to how to take advantage of social media’s power to engage new communities and enable your charity to thrive online; and
• One free edition of Pro Bono Australia’s monthly publication The Board Report
Please note, the reports mentioned above will be sent after the survey closes on May 15.
Your answers here will help the industry understand whether today’s Boards and Management teams have the skills to guide not for profit organisations through the challenges and changes ahead.
The survey will take about 15 minutes to complete and has been broken into four broad sections:
1. General questions.
2. The current level of financial literacy in not for profit Boards.
3. Future financial sustainability.
4. Ensuring not for profit Boards have appropriate financial literacy skills.
All answers remain strictly anonymous and confidential.