Your responses should be written so your Faculty Research Grant Summary Report could be presented without editing to any and all of the following audiences:
- A GRANT OFFICER, so that he/she understands the nature, subject and status of your research in order to find potential external funding opportunities to support your continued work in this and future arenas;
- A COLLEAGUE, so that he/she understands the nature, subject and status of your research from the position of a potential collaborator, whether from within your discipline or from a cross- or inter- disciplinary perspective;
- A FUTURE GRANT APPLICANT, so that he/she can see an example of the successful application for and use of a Faculty Research Grant to guide his/her own application and research;
- A FORDHAM STUDENT, so that he/she understands the level of scholarship and research being conducted by Fordham faculty in addition to classroom instruction;
- FORDHAM ADMINISTRATORS, so that that they can see the value created by Faculty Research Grants, continue to fund this program generously, and can promote your work to the broader University community and beyond.
***These reports are collated and distributed to the appropriate chairs and deans the fall after the fiscal year in which your FRG occurred (i.e., Fall 2013 for all FRGs, although results from Summer FRGs are reviewed by the URC Fall 2012) -- this form is your sole official FRG reporting responsibility and opportunity.***
THANK YOU & WE LOOK FORWARD TO OUR CONTINUED COLLABORATION!