Service Unit Money Managers: Please complete the attached form to request a "Letter of Authorization to Open a Troop Bank Account". All signers for Girl Scout bank accounts must be registered, appointed to their respective position and be an approved GSCNC volunteer. The Administrative Assistant for your Girl Scout area will process the request and e-mail a letter to you within two business days for you to take to the bank. You will be asked for the following information:
- Name/s of leader and name of Troop Money Manager who will be signers on the account
- Your name (Service Unit Money Manager)
- Phone number
- E-mail address of a signer where the letter will be sent to be printed
- Association and Service Unit#
- The troop number for the account
- Bank name, branch and address
Please remember that for troop accounts where the Service Unit Money Manager is also serving as the troop leader or T money manager, the Service Unit Manager should also be listed as a signer on the account. All signers on each account must be unrelated.
If you need a letter to change signers or to close an account, please contact your area's Administrative Assistant.
Lori Davis- email@example.com 800-834-1702
Prince Georges County, Maryland
Calvert County, Maryland
Charles County, Maryland
St. Mary's County, Maryland
City of Alexandria and Arlington County, VA