Healthwatch Leicestershire would like to find out what you think about a proposal to improve the way you can access Adult Social Care & Health Services; including Community Teams & Community Hospitals & Adult Mental Health in Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland (LLR); it is proposed that organisations come together into one contact centre. When you contact the single contact centre, there will be one number to dial to access the services you need, you will tell your story just once.
This is a significant change. So, if you use any of the following services please take a moment to answer our latest quick poll survey and help us to positively influence the way health & adult social care services are delivered locally.
- Single Point of Contact for Adult Social Care at Leicester City Council.
- Crisis Response Service at the Neville Centre, Leicester General Hospital.
- Customer Service Centre for Adult Social Care at Leicestershire County Council.
- First Contact Plus at Leicestershire County Council.
- Customer Service Centre for Adult Social Care at Rutland County Council.
- Community Health Services or Adult Mental Health Single Points of Access at Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust.
- Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland Bed Bureau at Leicester Royal Infirmary.