||25% of survey complete.|
Instead of predicting what issues will impact the drug industry in the coming year, let's take a long-range view into our crystal balls and predict what changes are in store by the time that 2020 rolls along. Hopefully, we'll all be here to witness that.
Questions about the future of pharma include:
- Will DTC be banned?
- Will global sales of drugs increase?
- Will eMarketing surpass TV advertising budget?
- Will follow-on biologics decrease profits?
- Will traditional sales reps become extinct?
- Will DTC be allowed in EU?
- Will mobile be the next big app for pharma marketing?
Please take a few minutes to tell how likely various future scenarios will be for the drug industry in the years 2012-2019. Think long range and globally and feel free to include your comments.
Your comments are confidential (anonymous) unless you specifically provide your contact information at the end of the survey and allow us to attribute comments to you personally.
Click on the "Next" button below to continue.