VASHON ALLIANCE TO REDUCE SUBSTANCE ABUSE (VARSA)
COMMUNITY ATTITUDES SURVEY
VARSA is conducting a survey on community attitudes about alcohol and marijuana in order to better understand the community’s views. We are asking people to take the survey who:
LIVE ON VASHON ISLAND, AND
ARE AGE 19 OR OLDER, AND
ARE NOT CURRENTLY IN HIGH SCHOOL
If all of the above apply to you, please continue and thank you for your participation.
• This survey has 22 questions.
• It will take approximately 10 to 15 minutes to complete.
• Please give thoughtful answers to the questions.
• Your answers are confidential.
• Do not put your name anywhere on the survey.
• The survey results will be posted on the VARSA link on the (VYFS) website.
• Please only complete this survey one time per person.
If you have questions about this survey, please contact Luke McQuillin, Project Coordinator,