Due Date: May 30, 2014 at 5pm.
On this form, you enter your contact information, personal statement, and your references contact information.
Please note: You CANNOT save data to this form! Before starting this application, you should have your personal statement and the contact information for your recommendation letters ready.
Turn in your other application materials documents (such as transcripts, FAFSA) directly to Jake Ashcraft in RSB 188 (or via email).
Be sure to fill out the demographic information at the bottom of the form - only complete applications will be accepted.
To review, your total application must include the following information:
1. A personal statement of 250 to 500 words. Please compose this in a word processing program such as Microsoft Word, and then paste it into the field in the application below. Your statement should help selection committee members answer the following questions:
• Does the student demonstrate a desire to succeed in STEM classes?
• Is the student focused on academic and personal goals?
• Does the student clearly describe why he/she is enrolled in STEM?
• Does the student make a well-supported case for receiving an award?
2. The names and contact information for two references, at least one of whom should be affiliated with your college. You must provide us with their contact information by May 30. The actual recommendations are due at 5pm on Friday, June 6, either emailed to email@example.com (PDFs preferred) or submitted as hard copies to Jake Ashcraft in RSB 188.
3. An unofficial college transcript in PDF form, emailed by 5pm on May 30 to Jake Ashcraft (firstname.lastname@example.org) or submitted as a hard copy to Jake Ashcraft in RSB 188 by 5pm on May 30.
4. The first page of your SAR from your completed FAFSA, emailed by 5pm on May 30 to Jake Ashcraft (email@example.com) or submitted as a hard copy to Jake Ashcraft in RSB 188 by 5pm on May 30.