This is the first in a 7 part Motor System Maintenance and Management Best Practices Benchmarking Study produced by Dr. Howard Penrose PhD of Success by Design and Terrence O'Hanlon, CMRP, Reliabilityweb.com.
Electrical maintenance is the first key component that must be in place prior to putting together the program. Within the electrical maintenance program there are eight parts to successful electrical maintenance. These include:
1) Maintenance of drawings and manuals;
2) General maintenance practices related to electrical maintenance;
3) Arc flash and personal protective equipment;
4) Electrical load and power quality monitoring;
5) Root cause analysis programs;
6) Electrical work practices and the company safety program; and,
7) The maintenance emergency repair plan.
Each part to this KPI is weighted by importance.
Please use your best efforts to answer as accurately as possible.
If you are a service provider/contractor please answer for your largest client.
Add Yes answers points for total score. We suggest you keep a running point total manually as there is a scoring key at the conclusion of this survey however - the survey is not autoscoring.
You may take this survey anonymously or you may provide your contact details if you would like an advanced copy of the study report and action recommendations.