Your responses should be written so your Faculty Fellowship Summary Report could be presented without editing to any and all of the following audiences:
- A GRANT OFFICER, so that he/she understands the nature, subject and status of your research in order to find potential external funding opportunities to support your continued work in this and future arenas;
- A COLLEAGUE, so that he/she understands the nature, subject and status of your research from the position of a potential collaborator, whether from within your discipline or from a cross- or inter- disciplinary perspective;
- A FUTURE FELLOWSHIP APPLICANT, so that he/she can see an example of the successful application for and use of a fellowship to guide his/her own application and research;
- A FORDHAM STUDENT, so that he/she understands the level of scholarship and research being conducted by Fordham faculty in addition to classroom instruction;
- FORDHAM ADMINISTRATORS, so that that they can see the value created by Faculty Fellowships, continue to fund Fellowships generously, and can promote your work to the broader University community and beyond.
***These reports are collated and distributed to the appropriate chairs and deans the fall after your fellowship has concluded -- this form is your sole official fellowship reporting responsibility and opportunity.***
THANK YOU & WE LOOK FORWARD TO OUR CONTINUED COLLABORATION!