Thank you for your interest in joining the Montclair State University Alumni Recruitment Team. The team consists of enthusiastic Montclair State graduates who are eager to share their experiences with prospective students and their families. As part of this volunteer arm of the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, participants support the recruitment efforts of the University through involvement in a variety of outreach programs and initiatives. This opportunity provides a unique way for you to give back to the University and help pave the way for the next generation of Red Hawks.
As a member of the Alumni Recruitment Team, you will have the opportunity to participate in some of the following activities:
- Represent Montclair State at outreach events in your local area
- Participate in our large on-campus recruitment programs, such as Open House and Freshman Discovery Day
- Serve as a regional contact for prospective students and families
- Network and reconnect with other alumni
- Write personalized letters to prospective students that reflect your experiences at Montclair State
- Attend training workshops and social events exclusively for Alumni Recruitment Team Members
- All this and much more!
We are delighted that you are considering joining the Team. Click NEXT to complete the participation form.
We’ll be in touch with details and additional information soon.