So your startup uses Python? We want to hear about it - and you could be one of the startups that gets featured on Startup Row at PyCon 2012.
Here are the rules:
- Seed stage only. For purposes of startup row, that means less than $350K in outside funding or, if self-funded, less than 18 months old.
- You must use Python somewhere in your startup. Backend, frontend, testing, wherever.
- No repeats. If you were on startup row last year, your startup is not eligible. We want to give a chance to as many startups as possible.
- If you are accepted, you must guarantee your attendance for at least the Expo Hall hours on your appointed day. We will work with you as to which day is better for you.
Here are the selection criteria:
- Interesting technology. Are you doing something hard or unique? Tell us about it.
- Traction and reach. Are you affecting a lot of people? How?
- Concept and awesomeness. Are you changing the world? Disrupting an industry? Solving a problem? Sometimes you see a company and your jaw drops. If that is your startup, we want to hear from you.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY FEB. 10, 2012.