||17% of survey complete.|Help give a voice to London's sex workers and adult-entertainment businesses
Xtalk Project Limited, a co-operative led by sex workers in London, would like to know if and how the Olympics affected your business. If you worked in the sex industry - in any kind of adult-entertainment business - in any capacity, whether as employee, independent, owner or manager from 27 July to 10 September 2012, please take 10 minutes to answer some brief questions.
* We are not asking your name, address, age, gender or any other personal details.
* We will not record your ISP in order to track your computer or where you were when you filled out this questionnaire.
We will be reporting how many respondents answered questions and what they said, in order to contribute to ongoing debates about sex work and adult entertainment in the UK and abroad.
Everyone who worked is invited to complete this questionnaire: people who sell sex or erotic services, people who have support roles in or provide professional services to adult-entertainment businesses, managers and owners. If you had any of these roles in London during the Olympics you are eligible to do this questionnaire.
Please do not answer this questionnaire if you did not work in London's sex industry during the Olympics. We want to provide unbiased information about what happened.To progress through the survey:
- Click Next to continue to the next page
- Click Previous to return to the previous page
- Click Exit the Survey Early if you want to stop and come back to finish later
- Click Submit to turn in your completed survey.
If you have any questions, please contact us at xtalk.olympics [at] yahoo.co.uk or visit xtalkproject.net