All faculty members--tenure-track, field service, visiting, adjunct, and librarians--are invited to submit proposals for the 3rd Annual 3T: Teaching, Techniques & Technology Conference hosted at UC Clermont on March 8, 2014. This conference offers educators the opportunity to share a broad range of innovative teaching practices and practical applications of technology in the classroom.
CALL FOR PROPOSALS:
We are especially interested in multidisciplinary topics related to the scholarship of teaching and learning, innovative teaching techniques, and classroom activities, as well as the application of technology in both face-to-face and online instruction.
The proposal submission deadline is December 15, 2013 at 5pm. THIS HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO JANUARY 10, 2014.
Proposals should be for standard, 35-minute presentations during concurrent sessions at the 3T: Teaching, Techniques & Technology conference. Proposals may be made for a group (up to three co-presenters) or for individual presentations.
Proposals must include the following:
1. Primary Presenter’s Contact Information--including name, title, college/company affiliation, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address.
2. Bio--a 50-100 word bio for up to three co-presenters for the program booklet.
3. Proposed Topic and Presentation Outline--the exact title of the proposed topic and a 150-200 word summary of the presentation as it should appear in the conference program.
4. Proposal Abstract--250-500 word abstract of your proposed presentation.
6. Session Outcomes--(e.g. "After this session, participants will be able to . . .")
7. Equipment needs--list of necessary equipment for the presentation (e.g., overhead projector, computer, internet access, etc.).