Thank you for your interest in the All CO Alumni Career Fair. Join us on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 from 2:00pm-5:00pm at the Marriott Denver Tech Center for this exclusive event. Over 70 employers will be on hand to meet candidates and fill professional positions.
Your resume is your ‘ticket into the event’. When you arrive, check in at the University of Colorado Denver table.
There will be various career related workshops throughout the day of the fair.
Tips to maximize your experience at the career fair:
1. Make a list of the companies you want to talk to.
2. Research companies before attending the career fair.
3. Bring more resumes than you expect to handout.
4. Dress professionally.
5. Prepare and practice your 30 second pitch (which is about your key selling points).
6. Be prepared to answer common questions about yourself.
7. Follow-up with companies you spoke with at the fair.
Visit this site to view a list of the employers attending: http://careerservices.colorado.edu/employers/listCompanyAlumniFair.aspx
Please contact the CU Denver Career Center with any questions, 303-556-2250 or email@example.com.