The guidelines are designed to help you get started.
• Advance planning is essential to a successful event. Complete and return the attached documents at least one
month prior to the event. Major fundraising events require additional planning.
• Your fundraiser is independent from the National Parkinson Foundation. Neither you nor the organizers may act as representatives of the National Parkinson Foundation.
• The name of your event should be the prominent feature on all event literature and promotional materials. Use of
the National Parkinson Foundation name and logo can only be in the secondary context of “a fundraising event to
benefit National Parkinson Foundation”.
• The event organizer/sponsor is responsible for underwriting 100% of the cost of producing the event.
• The event organizer/sponsor is responsible for filing all necessary permits, for providing insurance coverage, if
required, and accepts all liabilities incurred from the event.
• All contributions must be obtained through legal means and be submitted within 30 days after the event. Make all
checks payable to the National Parkinson Foundation.
I have read, I understand, and I agree to abide by these fundraising guidelines of the National Parkinson Foundation,
Inc. The National Parkinson Foundation retains the right to withdraw its approval of and participation in an event if
the above guidelines are not strictly followed.