In this survey you will be asked to respond to questions and statements about bullying.
Bullying happens when someone hurts or scares another person on purpose and the person being bullied has a hard time defending himself or herself. Usually, bullying happens over and over.
• Punching, shoving and other acts that hurt people physically
• Spreading bad rumors about people
• Keeping certain people out of a group
• Teasing people in a mean way
• Getting certain people to “gang up” on others
There are four parts to this survey: (A) When you were bullied by others, (B) When you saw other students getting bullied, (C) When you bullied others, and (D) Your thoughts about bullying.