The Storage Networking Industry Association announces the 2008 Storage Developer Conference.
Where the Storage Development Community Connects!
Thank you for your interest in presenting at the 2008 Storage Developer Conference.
Conference Dates: September 22 – 25, 2008
Conference Venue: Hyatt Regency Hotel - Santa Clara, California
Please note the following dates concerning the proposal procedure:
- Deadline for Submission of Proposals: Monday, May 5
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection of Proposals: Monday, May 19
Before continuing with this proposal form please be prepared to submit the following information:
- Complete contact information of the presenter (include co-presenter(s), administrative, and PR contacts if applicable)
- Presentation title and 50-75 word abstract
- 3-5 bullet points detailing learning objectives for your proposed presentation
- Presenter and co-presenter(s) biography
- Acknowledgement that you accept the Speaker Presentation Requirements and Conditions
Note: Presenters will receive one complimentary conference pass (not to exceed two per session).