We've received many submissions of Hour of Code tutorials. We want help in sorting through them, so that the display order is based on feedback of the broader CS community. The final presentation will look something like the list you see at http://csedweek.org/learn2.
Please read the Hour of Code Tutorial Guidelines first: http://bit.ly/hoc2013
Tutorials will be listed higher if they are:
- high quality
- self-directed, don’t require too much instruction
- designed for beginners
- designed as a ~ 1 hour activity
- require no signup
- require no payment
- require no installation
- work across many OS/device platforms
- work across multiple languages
- promote diversity (gender/race-neutral presentation)
We want your help looking at the many submissions we've received, and scoring them 1-5 on each of these attributes.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You don't need to fill out the entire form. Please help us out as much as you can.