Thank you for your interest in meeting a volunteer Golden Gate Greeter during your stay in San Francisco. This is an exclusive program available only to guests staying at a Joie de Vivre Hotel - our way of saying thank you for your reservation. Joie de Vivre Hospitality's vision is to encourage guests to explore and experience San Francisco from the inside out.
The Greeter program is designed to match a friendly, city-knowledgeable volunteer local with a visitor for a 2-3 hour informal insider orientation to the city. It's fun, it's free and it's a great way to get to know the city you are visiting for a few days. This is not a "traditional tour", but a chance for you to meet a local person who loves San Francisco, and who wants to share some of their favorite aspects about the city with you. <sp>
- You will be walking and using public transportation during your visit with a greeter. No cars or vans are used in the program.
- You must be a guest at a Joie de Vivre Hotel (San Francisco Only)
- No visits can be scheduled on the same day of arrival or after check-out
- Group size maximum is 6 people
- 2 night minimum stay at hotel
- Request need to be made at least 5 days before arrival
Please note: We can't guarantee that we can always find a greeter for you but we will do our best to make a match!
You will now be asked to answer a few simple questions, and you will be a step closer to meeting a volunteer Golden Gate Greeter during your stay in San Francisco!
Please note that there are approximately 18 questions, most of which are required. You will need approximatly 10 minutes to complete. Be sure you are making this request at least 5 days before arrival. No exceptions.