Thank you for registering today!
The Fall Gifted Education State Directors’ Meeting will be held September 17-18, 2013
Vail Cascade Resort & Spa
1300 Westhaven Drive
Vail, CO 81657
Telephone numbers: 866.808.8834 or 970-476-7111
• The Office of Gifted Education will pay one night’s lodging for one person per administrative unit. This person’s lodging (one night) will be on a Master list for CDE payment.
• Light breakfast refreshments and lunch will be served September 17th. A Continental Breakfast Buffet and lunch will be served September 18th.
• A Welcome Reception will be held Tuesday, September 17th, 5:00pm - 7:00pm.
• Directors are encouraged to register other colleagues from the administrative unit who are key to the support of gifted education identification, programming and accountability.
• Wednesday, September 18th, Guest Speaker Dr. Joy Larson Davis will present Recognition and Retention: support and response to students with exceptional potential in under-identified student groups.
For questions about registration please contact: Tara Rolfe, email@example.com or 303-866-6794.
• Guests are welcome!
Registration Deadline: August 15, 2013