Since 1915, Harrison County has been served by our YWCA. Our mission remains to create and sustain opportunities for women's growth & leadership in a diverse, peaceful community. Today we maintain our 5th building, which was dedicated in 1963 and updated in 2006 to current comfort and code requirements.
- Our facility beside the Harrison County Courthouse includes ample parking, which provides us regular income.
- We are fully handicap accessible and served by public transportation Monday thru Saturday.
- The capacity of our dining room and our second floor theater is 175 each. They may be used independently.
- Our smaller conference room accommodates 25.
- We have two first floor offices, plus a large a large reception area.
- Our commercial kitchen is fully furnished.
Although our membership has dwindled, the YWCA continues to serve Harrison County. Your response to this survey is very important as we explore new directions to serve our mission and the local community.
Thank you for your time!