All students interested in participating in TRiO - Pathways to Success must complete an application to determine eligibility and fit.
The selection process is competitive, as there are a limited number of spaces available in the TRiO Student Support Services Program. Students must meet at least ONE of the following criteria:
- Be a first generation college student (neither parent has a bachelor’s degree), OR
- Have high financial need to attend college that meets federal guidelines, OR
- Have a documented learning and/or physical disability.
Priority will be given to eligible students who are motivated to make full use of program offerings.
1. Complete and submit this Pathways Application
2. Complete an introductory meeting with a Pathways staff member.
3. Receive written acceptance from the Pathways Director.