The DMA Business-to-Business Marketer of the Year Award is selected from among your nominations* and the subsequent vote of the nominating committee made up of previous winners and council members.
The individual must meet the following criteria:
• Recognized achievement - Consider what this individual has contributed to business-to-business marketing and its development as a marketing practice
• Leadership and contribution to the growth of their company
• Innovative approaches to delivering successful results. Describe the individual’s innovations and creative thinking related to business-to-business marketing.
• Always displays best practices and ethical business policies
• Shares knowledge and methodology to next generation and industry colleagues through educational forums
*Nominee must be from a DMA Member Company.
Please complete this form by July 27, 2012.
Award will be presented at a special event at DMA12, Oct. 15, in Las Vegas, NV.