Thank you for registering today!
The Spring Gifted Education State Directors’ Meeting will be held April 17 & 18, 2014.
Westin Westminster Hotel
10600 Westminster Boulevard
Westminster, CO 80020
Note: Please register each attendee individually. Attendees should make lodging reservations for their entire stay directly with the Westin. CDE pays for one night’s lodging per AU as declared on the registration form and master list for April 17.
• Light breakfast refreshments and lunch will be served April 17. Breakfast and lunch will be served April 18.
• Directors are encouraged to register other colleagues from the administrative unit who are key to the support of gifted education identification, programming and accountability.
Dr. Richard Cash
* Differentiation for Gifted Learners
* Rigor in Honor Classes
Dr. Joy Davis
* Diversity Issues in the Classroom
* Building Strengths of Watch-Pool
A copy of Differentiation for Gifted Learners: Going Beyond the Basics will be purchased for each AU and presented at Directors' Meeting.
If you would like to purchase additional copies the book is available at: www.amazon.com and www.freespirit.com
For questions about registration please contact: Tara Rolfe, email@example.com or 303-866-6794.
• Invited guests are welcome!
Registration Deadline: March 21, 2014