Icon Parking Attendant
Workforce1 is currently recruiting for the following positions. Qualified candidates will be contacted to be screened for the position.
Parking Attendants: $15 + tips
10451 zip code locations
Responsible for parking vehicles, taking payments for vehicles already parked, and directing patrons into open spots.
Daily Job Responsibilities/functions To include, but not limited to:
- Perform valet duties and park vehicles in open spots.
- Take tickets from waiting patrons and park or retrieve vehicles.
- Manipulate vehicles to take advantage of all spaces
- Check vehicles for damage.
- Open doors and greet customers.
- Help customers locate their vehicles.
- Call for cabs or tow trucks per clients' request.
- Help patrons exit parking garage safely.
- Must work Nights, Weekends and Holidays as needed.
- Must have at least 1 year of RECENT driving experience. No new drivers
- High School Diploma/GED
- minimum 2 years' experience
- NYS driver's license
- Must know how to drive stick (manual) shift