Thank you for your interest in the Reno + Sparks Leadership Program scheduled to begin on Wednesday, May 12th, 2021.
For thirty five years, the Reno + Sparks Chamber of Commerce has provided local professionals with a comprehensive overview of the issues, opportunities, and challenges facing our community. Topics include but are not limited to: education, economic development, arts and culture, social services, criminal justice, media and marketing, public safety, and infrastructure.
The Reno + Sparks Leadership (LRS) Program seeks applicants who have:
• The commitment and that of his/her employer to attend all scheduled sessions; each session is held on the second Wednesday of each month from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM, dates listed below:
• Each applicant must be a member of the Reno + Sparks Chamber of Commerce no later than April 14th, 2021; and
• Each applicant must be at least 25 years of age on or before January 1st , 2021
Application and Selection Process:
• The completed APPLICATION and Supervisor's recommendation are used to determine selection;
• The APPLICATION must be submitted online no later than 5:00 PM on April 15th, 2021; and
• Each applicant will be notified of his/her acceptance no later than April 30th, 2021.
• Tuition for the LRS Program is $2,200.00 and includes the costs of the orientation, program materials for eight (8) workshops, lunches, snacks, the graduation event and graduation plaque.
• Payment is due no later than May 1, 2021 by credit card or check made payable to: Reno + Sparks Chamber of Commerce. Please call 775.636.9550 to pay with a credit card.
• In order to successfully graduate from the LRS Program, each participant must complete all scheduled sessions; there is no make-up option; more than two (2) absences will prevent graduation from the program.
• The last session and graduation ceremony will be conducted on December 8th, 2021.