To be considered for inclusion in this program, participants must have:
- Belief in – and passion for – the potential of volunteer engagement to help nonprofits fulfill their dreams.
- Communication skills, both oral and written.
- Public speaking and/or teaching experience.
- Facilitation and/or coaching experience.
- Experience working in staff/volunteer collaborations, whether as the staff member or as the volunteer.
- Ability to work on a team, as well as the ability to lead teams.
- Experience in organizational development and/or nonprofit management a bonus.
Deadline for application submission is 5:00 pm September 6, 2019.