Applicants should be prepared to provide all of the following materials. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
• Completed online submission form
• A one-page max. personal statement including the following items:
- A description of current employment status
- A statement of financial need that indicates no other financial support to attend the meeting
- A list of scheduled activities at the Annual Meeting (e.g., presenting an oral or poster abstract, participating in a CIBMTR Working Committee), including the title and abstract number of any proposals that have been accepted
- Description of the applicant’s qualifications for an award, expected contributions to the Annual Meeting, and the anticipated benefits of attendance for scholarship and vocation
- A current photo
• A current curriculum vitae (CV) preferably in the NIH Biographical Sketch format.
• Letters of support from training program director and an ASBMT member. (If training program director is an ASBMT member, one letter is acceptable).