DBHR is hosting an in-person Training
on the SUD Prevention and Mental Health Promotion Fiscal/A-19 System.
Date: January 27, 2020
Location: WA State Health Care Authority, Room Pear 107, Olympia, WA
About this training:
- This will be an in-person training only.
- DBHR Staff will provide approximately 2 hours of training on the Fiscal/A-19 Process.
- This is required for new Contractor Contacts, Fiscal Agent, or Designee with decision-making authority of any DBHR Prevention Providers.
- If a designee is attending, please be sure it is a fiscal agent staff person with decision-making authority and is not the coordinator (for CPWI).
- Coordinators are welcome to attend in addition to the Contractor Contact, Fiscal Agent, or Designee.
- We have space for 40 attendees. New staff will be prioritized and we will have a wait-list.
- Once registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email for either a confirmed spot or if you are on the wait-list
- Unsure on whether to attend? Please check with you Prevention Systems Manager.