Committed to its mission of building a vibrant community of thriving businesses who understand the greater good of our communities, the West Suburban Chamber of Commerce and Industry is excited to announce The Regional 30 Under 40. This initiative and event will honor 30 of the region's young professionals who are making a deep impact on our local communities.
- Between the ages of 19 of 39 by May 1, 2020
- Must live or work in one of the WSCCI communities (Brookfield, Hodgkins, Indian Head Park, McCook, La Grange, La Grange Park, Western Springs and Willow Springs) OR be a WSCCI member in good standing
- Has a strong passion for his/or her company’s mission and culture
- Consistently exhibits characteristics that demonstrate continued success and leadership skill
- Has made a significant contribution/impact on one or more communities in the region
- Has not been awarded the Regional 30 Under 40 any prior year
- Is not a member of the WSCCI board or directors or selection committee (MAY, however, be an employee or staff of an organization represented by a board member or selection committee)
• Nominations due no later than February 21, 2020
• Winners will be selected by a committee by March 12, 2020
• Public announcement the week of March 23, 2020
• Event May 14, 2020 from 6 to 8 pm at Brookfield Zoo
NOTE: Nominees and their companies are not required to be members of the West Suburban Chamber of Commerce & Industry. Nominees who were previously nominated but not selected previously MAY be nominated again.