DBHR is hosting an in-person training
on the SUD Prevention and MH Promotion Online Reporting System (Minerva).
Date: January 28, 2020
Location: WA State Health Care Authority, Huckleberry 126, Olympia, WA
Computers will be provided.
About this training:
- This will be an in-person training only.
- DBHR staff will provide up to 4 hours of training on the Minerva system.
- This is required for new Contractors of the CBO Applicant additionally, new coordinators and prevention providers are welcome to attend as a refresher.
- We have space for 20 attendees. New staff will be prioritized and we will have a wait-list.
- Once registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email for either a confirmed spot or if you are on the wait-list.
- Unsure on whether to attend? Please check with your Prevention Systems Manager.