2023 Catalyst Grant
Overview and Guidelines
Catalyst Funding supports community efforts that strategically align investments with long-term solutions for our focus areas of health, education, and financial stability.
Particularly, we will consider proposals that:
- align with the mission of United Way of Abilene,
- demonstrate fiscal accountability,
- demonstrate the ability to measure and document outcomes,
- demonstrate the capacity and leadership necessary to complete the proposed activity,
Awards will not be granted to:
- fundraising, capital campaigns, or endowment efforts.
- deficit financing.
- grants to individuals.
- be a non-profit, tax-exempt organization, health or human service organization, or a governmental agency providing health and human services.
- provide services that benefit residents in the 19 counties served by United Way of Abilene.
- maintain a local, voluntary board of directors comprised of enough members to conduct business and provide quality oversight.
- file an IRS 990 and provide one filed if serving as the fiscal agent for the partnership.
Catalyst funding requests should not exceed $10,000.
|2023 Catalyst Grant Timeline|
|June 22, 2023||Catalyst Grant Application Opens|
|July 27, 2023||Catalyst grant proposals due by noon|
|September 7, 2022||Announcement of Catalyst Funding Awards at the United Way Campaign Kickoff|
Questions may be submitted to Marcus Wiley, Director of Community Impact at email@example.com or 325-677-1841.