Abstract Submissions for the Midwest SETAC Annual Scientific Meeting
Submit Your Abstract Online
Deadline: 20 February, Thursday day (11:59 pm central)
Please submit your platform and poster session papers for presentation for the 28th Annual Meeting of the Midwest Chapter of the Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (MWSETAC). Presentations are welcome in all areas of science relevant to Midwest SETAC (see Midwest SETAC web page) and we especially encourage those that speak to the overall meeting theme.
Presentations may include those from previous national conferences. Membership in the society is not required to attend or present.
- Submissions for presentations (platform or poster) are welcome in all areas of science applicable or relevant to Midwest SETAC, and we especially encourage topics that speak to the overall meeting theme:
Greater Science Communication for Greater Lakes
- Presentations may include those from previous national conferences. Membership in the society is not required to attend or present.
Abstracts should contain information and/or data that demonstrates that high-quality science will be presented.
- The title should be no longer than 250 characters. The abstract is limited to 2,500 characters (including spaces).
- Abstracts must not promote a commercial product, process, or service.
- Additional information can be found at: http://www.midwestsetac.org/annual-scientific-meeting.html.
The entire abstract submission process must be completed in one session. We suggest preparing the material in a word processing program that can then be cut and pasted into this online form. If you have any questions, please contact the President of the Midwest Chapter, Tyler Linton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact either Tyler Linton (email@example.com)or web admin (Joel Putnam (firstname.lastname@example.org) if want to check on your abstract submission as our system canopy automatically send an email.
Thank you for your abstract submission. We look forward to a great scientific meeting!
NOTICE: Abstract Submissions deadline is 20 February 2020 at 11:59 PM, Central Time