Please submit your platform and poster session papers for presentation for the 27th Annual Meeting of the Midwest Chapter of the Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (MWSETAC) at the meeting!
Presentations are welcome in all areas of science relevant to Midwest SETAC (see Midwest SETAC web page) and we especially encourage those that speak to the overall meeting theme: Healthy Ecosystems for a Healthy Life.
Plan to attend the Short Course on "Ecological Risk Assessment" on Thursday, March 21st from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Presentations may include those from previous national conferences. Membership in the society is not required to attend or present.
- Submissions for presentations (platform or poster) are welcome in all areas of science applicable or relevant to Midwest SETAC, and we especially encourage topics that speak to the overall meeting theme. Presentations may include those from previous national conferences. Membership in the society is not required to attend or present.
Abstracts should contain information and/or data that demonstrates that high-quality science will be presented.
- The title should be no longer than 250 characters. The abstract is limited to 2,500 characters (including spaces).
- Abstracts must not promote a commercial product, process, or service.
- Additional information can be found at: http://www.midwestsetac.org/annual-scientific-meeting.html.
The entire abstract submission process must be completed in one session. We suggest preparing the material in a word processing program that can then be cut and pasted into this online form. If you have any questions, please contact the President of the Midwest Chapter, Tham Hoang by email: email@example.com
Please contact either Tham Hoang (firstname.lastname@example.org) or web admin (Teresa Norberg-King at email@example.com) if want to check on your abstract submission as our system canopy automatically send an email.
Thank you for abstract submission. We look forward to a great scientific meeting!
NOTICE: Abstract Submissions Due: DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 15 February 2019 at 11:59 PM, Central Time