Presentation Request Form
Well Wisconsin Presentation and Webinar Request
Please complete the following questions to submit a request for a 2023 Well Wisconsin overview or health education topic via an onsite presentation, online webinar or hybrid format. Select your topic from the options below. Be sure to check back each quarter as new presentations become available. If you have questions about the survey or hosting a presentation or webinar, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q1 & Q2 Topics:
- Well Wisconsin Overview: Discover tools and resources available through the Well Wisconsin program to support good well-being. Learn about three activities you can complete by October 13, 2023 to earn a $150 Well Wisconsin gift card.
- Biometrics—Know Your Numbers: Learn what your numbers—cholesterol (LDL, HDL, triglycerides), blood pressure, blood glucose and waist circumference—mean and how to identify risk factors for out-of-range biometric values. Explore risk factors and changes to make for improved well-being.
- Optimizing Your Sleep: Gain an understanding about your circadian rhythm, what happens when you sleep, the importance of sleep, and health risks from lack of sleep. Discover tips for improving your sleep, learn relaxation techniques and how you can optimize your sleep with diet.
- Hydrate Healthfully: Discover why our bodies need water and why limiting caffeine is important. Get tips for staying hydrated and learn how check for signs of dehydration.
- Fun Ways to Fit in Fitness: Get extra motivation to move during the Invitational Team Steps Challenge while discovering fun ways to add in movement to your daily routine. Explore Well Wisconsin resources to help you stay motivated and move more.
- Power Five—Healthy Microhabits in Action: Explore the definition of microhabits, approaches and examples. Identify intentions and the why behind micohabits, and examine the power five.
- Men’s Health: Discuss the importance of men’s health, conditions impacting men and screening recommendations. Gain tips for improving your well-being that can be applied today, this week and this month.
- Other Health Education Topic: Your choice for content.