Illinois State Council of SHRM (ILSHRM) 2022 Volunteer Application
- Help the Illinois State Council of SHRM (ILSHRM) continue our tradition of advancing the HR profession, meet new colleagues, use your skills, develop new expertise, and give back to SHRM– and have a lot of fun at the same time.
Current Open Positions:
Applications will be open until August 15, 2021 for the following volunteer leadership positions:
- College Relations
- Workforce Readiness
- SHRM Foundation
- SHRM Certification
- Governmental Affairs
Volunteer Requirements and Expectations:
- You are a National member of SHRM and will remain so for the duration of this role
- You are committing to a two-year appointment
- You have a dedication to furthering the mission of SHRM
- You have knowledge relevant to your assigned committee
- You can commit to actively participating in all board meetings and activities (in person or via conference call). Board meetings are held once per quarter and Core Leader/Executive Committee calls occur six times per year.
- You will act as an ambassador for SHRM within the State of Illinois’ HR community