CPRS Student Award of Excellence 2022
NATIONAL ANNUAL AWARDS ENTRY FORM 2022
Established jointly by CPRS and CISION this award recognizes student excellence in the PR field. Eligible students must be currently enrolled in their final year (or equivalent) of a recognized, full-time PR program, instructed in a Canadian post-secondary institute. Students must be studying at an undergraduate, diploma or certificate level. Proof of enrollment must accompany the entry form.
Eligibility Criteria: The student must be a member of a CPRS Local Society.
Program coordinators or instructors nominate candidates by submitting a 300-500 word summary of how the nominee met the following criteria:
• Clear understanding and application of the principles of PR theory
• Demonstrates professionalism
• Leadership in scholastic activities
• Committed to pursuing a career in PR and demonstrates an ability to contribute to the status and acceptance of the profession
• Students must be enrolled in the program full-time
Winners receive a certificate and $1,000 prize offered by CISION.