Expectations of a Mentor
- Meet/communicate with your mentee through an agreed upon method at least once (1) a month after your mentee has been assigned. The date/time must be decided by both mentor and mentee.
- Follow up with communication when necessary and respond to your mentee within a reasonable time frame.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Contact PMA if there are any issues with your mentoring relationship that is unable to be resolved, or if you are unwilling/unable to continue the relationship for any reason.
- Complete an evaluation form six (6) months after the official mentoring relationship begins.
- Be respectful, tolerant, and open-minded.
If you have any other comments or questions about the PMA Peer Mentoring Program, please contact Ashley Sheppard by email at email@example.com or by phone at 709-726-6405.